Spain - Gazpacho Soup

I've never tried this cold soup but heard that it's delicious. I'll soon find out!

Ingredients:

* 1 red pepper
* 1 green pepper
* Half an onion
* 1 cucumber
* 1 clove of garlic
* 6 tomatoes
* 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
* 125mls of extra virgin oil
* 4 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
* salt and pepper

Take the seeds out of the cucumber, peppers and the tomatoes. Save a bit of pepper and cucumber for the garnish. Then just put everything into the blender/food processor.



Blend everything until it's liquidised. Season with salt and pepper then chill it in the fridge for at least an hour.



After it's chilled sufficiently. Garnish it with diced cucumber and pepper you saved earlier. You can also add chives or parsley. I used parsley and ate it with a crusty bread roll.



It was a lot tastier than I expected. I really enjoyed it. It'd be a great dish to serve in the summer.

Comments